Monday, September 14, 2009

The Weekly Widget and Sassoon: why I live in Queens now

When I still lived in Brooklyn, I had a crazypants roommate named Margaret. Yep, that's her real name. Not even gonna change it because I doubt she knows this blog exists. If she does? Oh, hey, HI Margaret! You were a CRAZYPANTS ROOMMATE. But no hard feelings. Hopefully you're living in a happier place now where people fill the Brita to the right level, the silverware isn't exposed to the air, and your hairs are allowed to thrive all over the bathtub.

ANYway... this is a good example of how I felt about living there:
  • 10/15/08 - 11:47am
molly: oops i still haven't told margaret you're coming this weekend
i've barely seen her
let's surprise her and hope she leaves :)
andrea: woop!
molly: let's sneak into her open room while she's sleeping and just stand over her bed with beers in hand until she wakes up
andrea: i'm all in molly: amazing

No comments: