Monday, December 14, 2009

The Weekly Widget and Sassoon: countdown to vacation

I only have 4.5 more days of work to get through and then it's TWO! WEEKS! OFF!  Yeah, roughly 6 days of that will be happy holiday family fun time, but the rest of it will be spent catching up with "Dexter" and cutting up magazines and baking things.  So exciting!  The closer I get, the harder it is to be patient.


  • 6/18/09 - 9:47am
 molly: i've decided to take next thursday and friday off and my heart is already palpitating with excitement
 andrea: oh wow
  do you have the plans
molly: was that a question? like, did i get the secret plans? the treasure map you mailed me?
  yes
  yes i did
 the getaway car has been arranged
 andrea: good
 i got the elaborate costumes
 molly: phew
  and the rope? we're gonna need a LOT of rope
  and by rope i of course mean nerds rope
 for my low blood sugar
 andrea: i robbed the wonka factory dude
  we're all set
 molly: man we're gonna ROCK this rodeo!

No comments: