Monday, December 07, 2009

The Weekly Widget and Sassoon: I'm dying. (Maybe.) (Probably not.)



I am a baaaad hypochondriac.  Or, rather, a good hypochodriac?  I'm good at being a hypochondriac in a baaaad way - get it?  Basically, on any given day, I can surely describe to you a number of diseases that I have based on self diagnosis (with the help of Google).  Brain tumors, breast cancer, heart attack, aneurysm - I'm always on the verge of something.  Usually this paranoia is fleeting, but sometimes I need Andrea to talk me down:
  • 3/26/08 - 11:54am
molly: i'm in hypochondria mode and i need you to convince me that i don't have laryngeal papillomatosis
 andrea: what the hell is that?
  that's not even a thing
 molly: it is! it is! it's what happening because my larynx is swelling up with disease!
 after that you should read this: http://twitter.com/fireland
 andrea: no.
  you don't have that
  you have a sore throat
 molly: but it's swelling up with... tumor things
 andrea: no. it isn't.
  you're a lunatic.
 molly: true
  but
  tumors....
 andrea: you do not have tumors!
  not.
  no.
  nein
  NON.
i have to go to the store, don't you go tumoring it up all over town.
molly: fiiiiiine

By the way, Fireland will cure anything that ails you.  Or... at least distract you from your impulses to Google "deviated septum death."  (Ohhhhh god, maybe don't do that.)

No comments: