Monday, March 01, 2010

The Weekly Widget and Sassoon: I'll be there for youuuuuuu

Drea, I really wish you were on a bus on your way here right this second, even if it does make you cranky.  I could use a night of beer and tacos and "Friends" references.  We don't have to make out, just dance a lot.  I guess I can still be Ross - Phoebe and Monica are lamesauce.

And maybe I'll figure out this whole underwear thing.

andrea: This is a neverending hell beast bus, and I want a beer and a taco, and I'm getting cranky


molly: if it's any consolation, i just discovered i've been wearing my underwear inside out all day
  do you think you're running late?
andrea: AHAHAHAHSHA
  No, were rapidly approaching the bronx
  andrea: Thanks iPhone , for always letting me, and the government, know where I am
 molly: and the ALIENS
 andrea: woot.
  They could find me before iPhone, they've got super nano technology.
  duh
 molly: DUH
 andrea: you still meeting me at the bus?
 molly: yep
 andrea: like a long lost lover...?
 molly: i'm actually leaving work now and i'm going to slowly meander in that direction
  yep, minus the roses
  plus the making out
 andrea: cool, get me a present
 molly: oh but i DID
  it's just at home
 andrea: awesome, we can be like Ross and rachel
 molly: surrrrrre
  i want to be ross

No comments: