Thursday, May 20, 2010

Live from New York, it's... Wednesday!

It is so weird to not be at UCB right now.  My internship ended last Wednesday and now I don't know what to do with myself.  I've been an intern since last JULY, you guys!  I was lucky to be stationed at the Training Center through December, but still got to put in a solid five months of yelling at crowds and picking up beer bottles at the theater.  But I'm a little sad that I'm not holding the Bucket of Truth and watching the last bits of School Night right now.  :( :( :(

But who are we kidding - I AM super glad that I'm sitting here eating pudding and wearing my velour pants right now and not about to drag a wine-soaked trash bag through the wet Gristede's basement.

I feel like I should say something more profound, but I'll just leave you with this:


Ahhh, if only he really was.

No comments: