Monday, November 30, 2009

The Weekly Widget and Sassoon: the good old days



I stayed home from work today in an attempt to really concentrate on a search for a job that doesn't make me want to hide in the stairwell all day.  So far I sent out three resumes.  And did laundry.  And watched Andy Kaufman videos.  And ate peanut butter from the jar.  And went to a hip hop class.  Productive, right?

I suppose I didn't used to hate my job so much, but things used to be more... well... relaxed.
  • 2/1/08 - 5:35pm
andrea: i'm far too restless for my own good. thank god next week is a busy one
 molly: i already want a vay cay again
 andrea: i don't
  i want to be uber busy
  what the hell happened to uber busy?
 molly: graduation
 andrea: dammit all
  i was busy after that
 i want a million dollars
  and a nice dinner
  and a martini
  right now.
 molly: me too
  but... oooh... the boss is taking out the emergency tequila
  things are looking better

Welllllll, back into it tomorrow I guess.  Someone send me some blogs to read.

No comments: