Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shot in the head

It's official: I'm an actor again.  Well maybe I shouldn't make such declarations until I'm actually cast in something, but let's celebrate possibilities with my fancy headshot:



 I already have some of my own casting ideas: I've heard from no less than two people (a whole TWO!) that I bear an uncanny resemblance to Zoe Kazan:



Yes?  Maybe?  Well, according to her stats on IMDB, her height is 5' 4 1/2" (just 1/2" shorter than me!) and her birthday is September 9, 1983 (just 15 days older than me!) - I could totally be her stand-in!!  It seems she may be moonlighting as a blonde every now and then, but I could swing that if I was getting paid.  Zoe - have your people call my people.  (And by "my people" I mean "that Verizon voicemail lady".)

PS: my headshots were done by my super duper former intern Claire McAdams.  She's worth a trip to Texas.

No comments: