Monday, January 25, 2010

The Weekly Widget and Sassoon: I can also be purchased in bulk

www.superpoop.com

I guess I need to drink more Yogi Tea because I don't even have enough inspiration to write a snappy intro today.
  • 6/18/09 - 3:25pm
molly: the inspirational quote on my teabag says "you are unlimited"
 andrea: AHAHAHAHA
 molly: so in case you were worried, there is now an endless supply of molly
 andrea: oh i always knew it
molly: clearly someone at the tea company ran out of ideas
 andrea: why does your tea have inspiration on it anyways?
  why is the tea trying to snoop in your life?!
 molly: it's yogi tea
  it's all-knowing  Also: my mom mailed me some underwear recently that also has inspirational quotes printed around the top band.  For reals.  Forget books and art, you guys!  If you're feeling like your life is worthless, just sit around in your underwear and drink tea!  It's working for me!  (Not really.)

*For more sarcastically-captioned photos, go to Superpoop.  Also inspirational.

No comments: