Monday, September 20, 2010

The Weekly Widget and Sassoon: oh yeah that happened


Remember when Andrea had two houses?  And I had two jobs?  And pom poms went on necklaces?  And... dancing and cats?  Ummm, I don't know what I'm talking about.  This happened a long time ago:

andrea: boo
 me: boo HOOOO
  boo WHO?
  boo YOU
 andrea: boo me~
  i meant!
  what are you up to?
  if you were here we'd be dancing
 me: totally
  i'm at work
  work #2
 andrea: ugh
  i'm at home
 home #2
 me: ha, which one is #2?
 andrea: yellow
  le sigh
 me: ah yes
 andrea: i'm making a totally sweet pom pom necklace though
me: hotness
  like literally, it will keep you warm
andrea: yes!
yes! done!
  it's my fave
  its like a fancy cat toy that you wear
  !
 me: you should lace it with catnip
andrea: no no no

No comments: