Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Weekly Widget and Sassoon: Mancassins!


I have to write a commercial parody for my sketch class so I'm using it as an excuse to sit on my couch and watch lots of bad TV to "research."  I can't turn away from  NeNe on Real Housewives of Atlanta stoned out of her mind on pain meds recovering from a ton of plastic surgery.  HILARIOUS.  NeNe is my fave.  I mean, this is her NOT stoned on pain meds so you can only imagine the joy that is happening right now:


I watch way too much Real Housewives of anywhere.  I'd watch Real Housewives of Topeka if it was on right now.  Too bad Project Runway isn't still on Bravo.  If I were watching that I could at least pretend that I'm learning things about... patterns... and... socks.

andrea: i'm watching old epis of project runway in bed while joe mixes loudly
me: PRO RUN
  word
 andrea: proj ruuuuun
 me: why the hell did they move it off bravo??
  so sad
 andrea: have you ever seen the fashion show?
  which is bravo's desperate attempt to save themselves after selling proj run...
 me: yes
  snooorrrre
 andrea: i have NO IDEA. it has always been their best show
  yes!
  its sooooooo booooooring
  and awful
  and lame
 me: no one can compete with tim gunn and heidi
 andrea: especially not fucking isaac mizrahi
 he's such a caricature of himself its like he's probably not even gay
 me: i know!
 andrea: he probably goes home to his secret wife and kids and chops wood
and why doesn't he ever wear socks?
  what the hell dude?! socks are good
 me: he doesn't?
 andrea: he's always wearing mancassins with no socks
 me: i mean, i don't love socks, but his feet must stiiink
  MANCASSINS!

No comments: